Contest: Reward Distribution Formula or Mechanics For Free TON Forum Early Influencers Using Forum Features
To design the best possible formula or mechanics for rewards distribution to Free TON Forum First Half Influencers using forum features.
Contest Entry Period:
19.11.2020 - 28.11.2020 at 11:59 pm UTC
To thanks all early influencers of Free TON Forum after first half success of Free TON, a best formula or mechanics based on forum features is required for Fair Reward Distribution.
- Formula or mechanics must be based on Free TON Forum features.
- At least two features of forum must be included in the formula or mechanics.
- Top forum influencer reward shouldn’t exceeds 10,000 TONs even after taking statistics upto 07.11.2020 (first half).
- Participants must upload their work in pdf format correctly so it can be viewed and accessible. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of submissions. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- Every contest submission must have an identifiable contact (preferably telegram) as well as forum username and a link to the reference discussion post on forum.
- Every contest submission must have a valid Free TON wallet address for prize distribution.
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
- Design of formula or mechanics should be effective and fair.
- Formula or mechanics should be resistant against fake activities on the forum.
- Formula or mechanics should be qualitative enough to analyse any forum member rating.
- Formula or mechanics should be unique and not duplicated.
- Jurors will vote for your submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions of their own will lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject or abstain.
- Jurors will provide feedback to all submissions.
- Duplicate, incomplete or inappropriate submissions will be rejected.
1st prize……………………. 3,000 Tons
2nd prize……………………. 2,900 Tons
3rd prize……………………. 2,800 Tons
19th prize……………………. 1,200 Tons
20th prize……………………. 1,100 Tons
21st prize……………………. 1,000 Tons
Note: If the number of winning submissions is less than the number of rewards available, any remaining rewards are not subject to distribution and are considered void.
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback. This percentage will be awarded on the following basis:
The percentage of tokens awarded to the jury will be distributed based on the number of votes each juror casts.
For example, if one juror votes 50 times and another juror votes 5 times, the juror who votes 50 times will get 10 times more tokens than the juror who votes 5 times.
Feedback is mandatory in order to collect any rewards.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.