This offer offers rewards to community members for their previous activities and initiatives between April 1, 2020 and September 15, 2021. Community members who helped prepare and process payments for completed contests and offers. They created smart contracts for contests. They confirmed and verified transaction work tables and initiated transactions. It’s time for the community to evaluate and reward the team of these (responsible) contributors.
Remuneration based on past performance.
September 17, 2021 (00: 01 UTC) - September 24, 2021 (23:59 UTC). Participants must submit their materials confirming their activity. Otherwise, the reward will not be provided.
The voting period of the jury is 7 days.
- Time and effort spent during the contest payout period, working with pay tables, discussing and agreeing on payouts
- Technical advice, creating smart contracts and launching contests
checks, reconciliations, calculations with the winners of competitions.
To reward the participants, total amount funds of 50,000 TON Crystal have been allocated, this motivation will be spent in full. Funds are allocated from the budget of A&S SG. The reward will be distributed among the participants who have proven their activity.
50,000 TON Crystal will be distributed as a percentage according to the points scored. The reward will be paid to all participants who have scored more than 3 points.
The calculation of the distribution of prizes by percentage will be made in an Excel table. The formula is given below.
=IF((PrizeFund/(SUM(Submissions With Avg. Score>Score Threshold)-(Score Threshold*(COUNTIF(Submissions With Avg.Score>Score Threshold)))(Submission Avg. Score - Score Threshold))>0;(Prize Fund/(SUM(Submissions With Avg. Score>Score Threshold) - (Score Threshold(COUNTIF(Submissions With Avg.Score>Score Threshold)))*(Submission Avg. Score - Score Threshold));0)
Prize Fund = 50k
Score Threshold = 3 Submissions With Avg. Score >=3
Dynamic values: Submission Avg. Score
Please send a PDF file with information about your work done between April 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021. The participant must provide information on the work performed for which no remuneration was paid in other competitions. The methods of sending are (but are not limited to) screenshots, clickable links, messages with a description of the actions you performed.
An amount equal to 10% of the total amount of all tokens awarded to DeStats participants will be distributed among the jurors, who will vote and provide feedback.
- Members of the jury participating in DeStats cannot vote for their work. When evaluating all applications, you must set “abstained”. Members of the jury participating in DeStats lose their right to vote.
- To evaluate the work of the participants, the jury members must read each application in detail.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10, or may choose to reject or abstain.
- Jurors should provide feedback on submissions.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of submissions. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- Every contest submission must have an identifiable contact that can be matched with your discussion forum description. If you did not provide a discussion forum description, then your submission must provide links to your online persona, such as a Telegram ID (preferred) or other direct contact information that can confirm that the work submitted is your own. If you fail to provide a means to verify that the submission is your own work, your submission may be rejected.