In the mythologies of many ancient civilizations, there are pantheons of gods and goddesses with superhuman powers, as well as demigods like Hercules and heroes like Gilgamesh and Perseus. Later, heroes of folklore such as Robin Hood and the protagonists of 19th century Victorian literature. How is it related to the Free TON? Eh?
We need virtual heroes. Heroes who can help to whole community be presented in social media. The community needs more than just heroes, but super-heroes to help expand Free TON’s social media presence.
Are you ready to become Thor? Or new Halk?
This contest for you!
This contest is proposed to select 12 social moderators (2 heroes per social media with no less than 6 hours daily coverage each) for a period of quarter - 3 months months to manage the main (not official, but recognizable) social networks of the Free TON project:
The goal is to attract new members through the correct design of content, informing project participants through these social networks, distributing content and responding to comments from community members.
Social managing selection contest
August 23, 2021 - August 26, 2021 , 23:59 UTC
September 1, 2021 - October 1, 2021 , 23:59 UTC
Each contestant must submit contact details together with a curriculum vitae (C.V. or Resume) that demonstrates one, all, or some of the following skills and abilities:
- Free TON Address - wallet and public key
- Full Name
- Telegram ID
- LinkedIn ID or Facebook page
- Professional Experience (as social manager or relevant experience)
- Proof of qualifications
- Indicate the organizations/companies you have worked on
- Indicate the role and projects/products you have worked on
- Work with Photoshop, Figma and other graphic tools
- Specify your time zone, candidates will be selected according to the time frame
Note: If you do not have the opportunity to complete the task, your application will be canceled, and you will be deprived of the reward.
To protect against unwanted sabotage, access from accounts is 2FA protection (Instagram and Twitter). The winners in the areas of Reddit, Linkedin and Medium will be given moderator rights.
- Distribute posts, publications that will be sent to these two chats #1 5, #2 4 and reposts from this channel #3
- Answering in comments and provide help to other community members
- Help with picture creation in Figma/Photoshop or other designer tools as plus
- Help with AMA/Meetups reposts
- Help with FAQ creation as plus (update regularly add answers to frequently asked questions)
- Help with maintaining statistics of the social network, which is maintained by the winner. Try to increase the involvement of other participants or other activity as plus
- Delete spam and scam ads in comments
Any other help is also appreciated!
|Twitter;||Ability to post news relevant Free TON mentions ().||2000|
|Knowledge of the business environment, familiarity with this social network is required.||1500|
|Communication skills, the ability to joke and involve people. Knowledge of Facebook algorithms||1500|
|Knowledge of network promotion, its algorithms (promotion without aggressive advertising), promotion (creating stories and posts in other subreddits), creating mini-contests||2000|
|Medium||Post content from blogs, AMA sessions and weekly meetings.||2000|
|Creation of posts for the Instagram format, stories, etc.||2000|
- The three most active participants by the end of the period receive additional 1000 TONs (each month);
- Each month = 1 report from heroes. It means that the contest should be launched and reviewed by an audit group and jury members. Participants and jury will get a reward each month (after providing reports)
- Participants must correctly upload their application to the DeSocial Managing Super Heroes Contest (in PDF format) in order for the jury to view it. If the application is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the submission will be rejected by the jury.
- Participants must submit their work before the end of the competition. If the application is submitted late, it will not be accepted.
- All submissions must contain the contestant’s social network identity, including a Telegram username, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, your submission will be rejected.
- Contestants must provide valid FreeTON addresses together with a public key. Make sure that you keep your seed phrase and private keys from your wallet in a safe place.
They analyze the work of the jury and participants, act as consultants and mediators between the participants and the jury. Make tables and give characteristics to the participants. Based on the results of the competition, a report on the results of the competition is prepared.
Audit group members:
An amount equal to 40% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed to audit consultants of the contest.
Hootsuite / other SMM service if necessary might be added as compensation to this sum.
The voting is divided into two parts:
The first part is the selection of candidates who meet the criteria. Welcom bonus 50 TONs for jurors and winners.
- Juror must vote only 10 - yes or 0 - no. If they won’t follow it, they vote won’t be counted. Jury won’t get a reward.
- Each of the current jurors can vote on submission.
- Jurors whose company or team members intend to participate in this contest should abstain, even if they are a sitting juror.
- If it does not meet the requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting.
- Jurors will provide feedback on submissions.
In the second part, the winners, based on the results of their work, must upload their submissions with proof of work. Then the jury will evaluate them, where the score is equal to the percentage of work (Then it will be monthly based after contest participants were selected).
- Jurors whose team(s) intend to provide submissions in this contest shall lose their right to vote in this contest
- Each juror shall vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 (0 equalling rejection of the proposal); a juror may abstain from voting if they do not see themselves sufficiently qualified to judge such a proposal. If they don’t follow it, their vote won’t be counted. Jury won’t get a reward.
- A juror that has voted on a submission shall provide detailed feedback on it
Each jury who will vote for this contest and follow rules, receive 400 TONs as reward for their efforts.
An amount equal to 1% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed to the author of the contest: