Create designs for Free TON: Images for social media. See full requirements in Appendix.
Contest entry period:
July 20, 12.00 P.M UTC - August 10, 24.00 P.M UTC.
Increase in the number of marketing materials necessary for project promotion and recognition in the media field.
- No pixel format
- High image quality
- PNG format is a must (Winners must also provide SVG format)
- Recommendation: your contact information in submissions is recommended so that jurors can ask questions directly in the event of uncertainty.
- In order not to violate the existing color design, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the current style in social networks.
- This contest should include no less than 15-20 non-stickers in a “sticker pack” from each participant.
- Create graphics according to the following information. Before you start, please read the following requirements:
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
- High-quality work
- Free TON related
- Beautiful design
- Viral effect
- Compliance with the current color design 1
- Proposals will be judged strictly on the merit of their accuracy in addressing all requirements
- Each of the initial Free TON jurors can vote on your submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions.
1st prize…………………………25,000 Tons
2nd prize……………………….15,000 Tons
3rd prize………………………. 10,000 Tons
Next 5 runners up…………. 5,000 Tons each
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be void by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
Note: If the number of participants per sub competition is less than the amount of prizes available, the excess prize awards are void.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.ons to US citizens or US entities.