TO BE DISCUSSED…
Scaling Free TON community support is critical for nurturing a healthy ecosystem. We have a useful tool for this - Free TON Forum. Blockchain Rewards System - this is a good practical case for Free TON adoption, which will help to demonstrate our capabilities, as well as build an active audience of the forum. This is a great opportunity to provide large-scale support to users from different countries. Attract people who are ready to provide support in different languages and moderate our forum.
Contest - Free TON Blockchain Reward Program DESIGN.
Oct 15, 2020 – Oct 25, 2020 end of day UTC. You can submit your work within this time frame.
Free TON Blockchain Reward Program DESIGN for forum.
- Most original and effective ideas for community grows & users support.
- Must contain the description of the system and the mechanics of its operation.
- Must contain a technical description.
- Possibility to integrate and use this reward program within the Free TON Forum.
- It is necessary to indicate the approximate timing and cost (in TON Crystals) of implementing such a system (by your team) on our forum for the next stage of the contest.
Each jury member will vote by placing a number 1 through 10 next to each submission, with 10 being the best rating possible and 1 being the lowest. Jurors will also have the option to reject your submission or abstain from voting.
The top 20 winners will be chosen based on scores and receive rewards as follows:
1st prize………………… 20,000 Tons
2nd prize…………………15,000 Tons
3rd prize…………………10,000 Tons
4th - 10th…………………3,000 Tons
10th - 20th prize……….….1,000 Tons
In the event that more than 1 contestant receives the same ratings, the total related prize will be divided equally among them.
An amount equal to 5% of all total tokens awarded and distributed to contest winners will be divided among the jurors who vote and provide feedback for submissions in this contest.
Any new supporter can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.
Free TON Contests Submission Guidelines: