PROPOSAL FOR FREE TON TO BE PART OF SPONSORS AMONG CAMPUS UNIONS ACROSS TWO (2) UNIVERSITIES IN BENUE STATE, NIGERIA.
Adoption of technology in most campuses in Nigeria have yield positive results like Google Campus Initiative schemes which have painstakingly attracted different minds who are problem solvers to embrace the digital reality of Google Inc. On this note under the Educational Contest held by Free TON Africa, I wish to apply to expand its cause to the local Higher institutions in my community. Namely;
- Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Now known as Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University Makurdi.
School Portal URL https://uam.edu.ng/ (Here I am a student).
- Benue State University Makurdi School Portal URL https://www.bsum.edu.ng/
This will great awareness of Blockchain among students who are into Campus fellowship, it will further attract different students towards the growth of Free TON.
- Partnerships with the two most important bodies of student affairs in the universities.
- Partnerships with student influencers who are YouTubers, bloggers and even Crypto communities.
- Partnerships with different Beauty Pageants contests held across the campuses.
- Provisions of branded Hoodies and T Shirts of Free TON to social media influencers.
- Every one of them will sign up in the free TON Forum, sing the Declaration Of Decentralization, Join the free TON Africa Telegram group.
- Holding Of lecturers in the Campu about Defi, NFTs, staking and how to mitigate crimes using the Blockchain technology.
Partnerships with the two Campuses 2000 TON
Partnership student influencers;. 3450 TON
Partnerships with different Beauty Pageants 1200 TON
Provision of Branded Hoodies. 1500 TON
Transportation within the community. 600 TON
Total. 8,750 TON
Proposed Jury Address: 0:2672d62af577ac2b73335a1f751946c06879fda2379fd1e947048f63a7ff6894