We support anonymity and have a decentralized vision of the future. However, above all, we support freedom of choice. The more options that consumers and businesses have, be they in the form of a decentralized or centralized system, the better.
Ever since 2016 we have been providing custodial wallet services and currently allow storage of over 100 prominent digital assets, serving over 3,000,000 clients from over 100 countries through a set of seamless UIs across desktop, iOS, and Android. Furthemore:
- A team of over 70 striving every day to make the blockchain space better for everyone.
- The FreeWallet application is available across 13 languages.
- Allows instant and fee-free transactions within the wallet.
- We enable user-defined blockchain fees.
- Provides the ability to purchase cryptocurrency via debit and credit cards.
- Battle-tested and secure - multiple email addresses utilized for transaction confirmation, session control, MFA, and more.
Partnership overview and goals
Most of the major crypto services in the world have custodial solutions. That means that the client wallets and client operations cannot be visible on-chain, only in the accounting system of the service provider. For example, it will not be possible to see on-chain how many client wallets are opened in PayPal. It is very hard to put a strict KPI on how FreeWallet can bring value to Free TON. But that doesn’t mean that the massive client base and customer visibility of FreeWallet cannot be extremely beneficial to the growing Free TON community.
We believe what Free TON needs the most at this point is awareness in the crypto community. It is essential to tell the most people possible about the existence of the TON Crystal token. That is where FreeWallet steps in.
FreeWallet is used by more than 3 million people to store, buy (with bank cards) and exchange cryptocurrencies all around the globe. The way FreeWallet works is that all the cryptocurrencies in the clients wallet that have non zero balance always show up on the dashboard. Most of our clients have not more than two cryptocurrencies active in their account. That means that if we give every FreeWallet client even a small amount of TON Crystals, it will appear in the most visible part of the wallet of more than 3 million crypto enthusiasts.
What will it mean to Free TON? It will mean that:
- Millions of people will have the option to click through the dashboard and see the TON Crystal historical price chart
- Will immediately have the option to buy TON Crystals via a bank card directly in the application
- Even if the client will want to get rid of the token from the dashboard, he or she would have to exchange it for some other cryptocurrency, thus making an operation with Free TON
All these possibilities, combined with:
- Customer communication in app via push messages and news section
- E-mail blasts
- SMM campaign and more
Will give Free TON the much needed quick win effect of boosting massive awareness about the TON Crystal and Free TON in general.
Initial token request: 100,000 tokens.
- The TON Crystal will be integrated in FreeWallet. That means all functionality available to other assets will be active for the token as well, as well as seamless credit and debit card purchase and payment. 100,000 upon completion.
- A community development & engagement campaign will be carried out which would include email campaigns, social media announcements, blog posts, in-app customer communication.
- A distribution of Free TON to all users of FreeWallet (more than 3 million users). That means that more than 3 million people will engage with Free TON.
Token request on completion of step 2 and 3:
1,300,000 TON Crystals.
SVP | Business Development