According to the plan for establishing an infrastructure of the Free TON Vietnam Sub-governance, there is a clear need for a contest to find 10 additional jury members.
New 10 judges will join a group of initial members (automatically qualified as jurors) of the Free TON Vietnam sub-governance in voting on proposals and contests.
April 26 - May 20, 2021, 16:59 UTC
This contest is aimed at achieving truly decentralized processes within the Free TON Vietnam Sub-governance through the help of independent jurors selected from the entire Free TON community.
Contest submission requirements
Individuals from the whole Free TON community are welcome to apply for an enhanced diversity and decentralization in this very important endeavor.
Great understanding of Vietnam culture and trends will be an added advantage but not necessarily the only criteria being sought.
All applicants must sign the Declaration of Decentralization and must have an understanding of the decentralized community framework. ( It will be a really great advantage for you if you are an active community member)
Applicants must submit a detailed resume indicating their full names, telegram ID, country of residence, and any other information necessary to assist in verifying their identity and resume. It should include work experience, contact, and reputation, and where applicable the various tasks completed within the Free TON network.
All applicants should be willing to put their time and effort to study, interpret, analyze, vote, and deliver quality feedback to contest submissions.
Members, who wish to apply, should be self-driven, fair, objective, and committed to promoting Vietnam agenda in their capacity as jurors.
An avid adherence to deadlines and quality work is a necessity.
Winner rights and duties
Winners will get the right to be a juror for each Free TON Vietnam Sub-Governance contest going forward and get the same reward as each contest describes for jurors. In order to get the jury reward described in each contest, the juror must do the following:
- Each juror should review each contest and its requirements under the Free TON Vietnam Sub-governance.
- The juror should review each contestant’s submission (uploaded in . PDF format) and determine if each submission is within the scope of his or her understanding to judge it, and then vote as follows:
- If outside of juror competence, the juror should vote to “Abstain”.
- If within juror competence, the juror should vote on a scale of 1-to-10 with 1 representing least and 10 representing most qualified submissions.
- If the submission is inappropriate, the PDF file is not open or corrupt, etc., the juror should vote to “Reject”.
- The juror should provide constructive feedback in the appropriate field describing the reason for their score.
- To reject the submission, only 50% +1 votes from those members of the jury who actually voted for this submission work are enough.
- The jury rewards will be distributed in proportion to the number of votes cast by each jury member.
- A judge has the right to vote in contests in which he/she participates, but he is not allowed to vote for their own submission. Self-vote will not be counted.
- Jury members who have not voted in 2 last contests or proposals are automatically expelled from the Jury bench without notice.
As any civic duty dictates, every juror must remain objective to the best of his/her abilities in regard to voting, i.e., stick to the facts and the facts only, putting aside any personal feelings.
Voting for a new jury
- Each of the current initial members of the Vietnam Sub-governance can vote for any submission (candidacy) to become a Vietnam Juror.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet the requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting.
- In order for a qualifying candidate to become a member of the Vietnam Sub-governance Jury, a submission must receive 50% +1 votes from those Vietnam Jury initial members who actually voted for that submission, and the top 10 highest scorers will be admitted as jury.
- The Free TON Vietnam Sub-Governance initial members that form the original Free TON Vietnam Jury will retain their Vietnam Jury membership after this contest ends. All the rights and duties of the Vietnam Jury specified in this contest apply to them.
Participants must correctly upload their application to the contest (in PDF format) in order for the jury to view it. If the application is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the candidate will be rejected by the jury.
Participants must submit their work before the end of the contest. If the application is submitted late, it will not be accepted.
All submissions must contain the contestant’s contact information, such as Telegram username, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, your submission will be rejected.
Contestants must provide valid Free TON wallet addresses where they will receive their reward in case of appointment. Make sure that you keep your seed phrase and private keys from your wallet in a safe place.
Every participant can submit only one submission. Unnecessary submissions will be rejected.
Each contestant that wins and becomes a juror will receive 500 Tons as a welcome bonus.