In April 2021, Free TON joined the Messari Research Hub. As a participating project, Free TON will join the industry’s largest research community starting.
We (A&S Sub-Governance) would like to fully engage in the work of researching the cryptocurrency market and its trends. This proposal is a next step for further research as a member of Messari Research Hub.
The aim of the contest is to compare marketplaces and NTF technology among the leading blockchains.
In case of a successful result of this competition, the next series of competitions for analytical reviews will be launched.
Development of analytical reviews that will be useful to all participants in the crypto market, as well as promotion of Free TON’s ideas and advantages.
Analytical NFT Research Contest
The Contest begins on November 25, 2021 at 9:00AM ET, and ends on December 25, 2021 at 5:00PM ET (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person.
Anyone can take part in the competition.
In order to take part in the competition, it is necessary to conduct an analytical study according to the terms of the competition and submit an application on the website … by uploading your work in PDF format. (See requirement section)
Compare NFT techology among following blockchains:
Note: If you do not have the opportunity to complete the task, your application will be canceled, and you will be deprived of the reward.
- Compare NFT marketplaces from requirements blockchains list;
- Vulnerabilities and risks as well.
- Confirming data sources
- Visual data
- Where is the market research published
- Data virality (for example, posted by a large blogger or magazine)
Each participant can receive the following prizes as part of the contest:
1st place………… 40 000 TON + Annual premium subscription to Messari
2nd place…………30 000 TON + Annual premium subscription to Messari
3rd place……………20 000 TON + Annual premium subscription to Messari
4th place…………. 10 000 TON + Annual premium subscription to Messari
5th place…………. 5 000 TON + Annual premium subscription to Messari
Threshold: The minimum score to receive a reward is 5.
Note: All participants who will get more than 5 points also receive a premium Messari subscription.
The Free TON community also compensates for all annual subscriptions.
- By participating in the Contest, you express your full and unconditional consent to the terms of the Contest and their acceptance;
- Winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein;
- Participants must correctly upload their application to the contest (in PDF format) in order for the jury to view it. If the application is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the submission will be rejected by the jury.
- Participants must submit their work before the end of the competition. If the application is submitted late, it will not be accepted.
- All submissions must contain the contestant’s social network identity, including a Telegram username/Linkedin profile, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, your submission will be rejected.
- Contestants must provide valid FreeTON addresses together with a public key. Make sure that you keep your seed phrase and private keys from your wallet in a safe place.
They analyze the work of the jury and participants, act as consultants and mediators between the participants and the jury. Make tables and give characteristics to the participants. Based on the results of the competition, a report on the results of the competition is prepared.
Audit group members:
Each auditor will get a reward 5% from the contest pool reward for their audit work.
An amount equal to 20% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded to winners of this contest will be divided equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect this reward.
All results will be published on the Free TON Forum in the contest section, as well as an audit by the group, a detailed report on the results of the contest will be prepared, with the names of the winners and their prize works.