This contest is aimed at updating the initial/secondary membership of French Sub-governance with a total of up to 8 members from the Free TON community, ready to spend time and effort to make major decisions for the development and growth of the Free TON French Sub-governance.
Selected secondary members will also automatically be included in the Free TON French Jury and will have to carry the duties of judging in all Free TON French Sub-governance contests.
February 05, 2021 - February 14, 2021. 23.59 Hours GMT+1
February 14, 2021 - February 18, 2021. 23.59 Hours GMT+1
In order to decentralize processes within the Free TON French sub-governance, there is a need for people of different backgrounds to be selected. This will help achieve the goal of decentralized sub-governance. For these goals, Free Ton French sub-governance finds 4 more secondary members.
The contestant must provide curriculum vitae or experience that demonstrates one, all, or more of the following:
· Be a member of the Free TON community and sign the Declaration of Decentralization (necessary but not sufficient requirements).
· Have a lot of experience in Administrative work/Communications/Promotion/Development.
· Show knowledge of IT and/or blockchain technologies, a good understanding of decentralized governance.
· Knowledge of a French language on an acceptable level.
· Knowledge of actual trends in francophone countries.
Winner rights and duties
The winners will become secondary members of the Free TON French Sub-governance, and will automatically acquire the rights and duties of the Jury.
Secondary members’ duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
· Participate in the life of the Free Ton French community, understand the ongoing processes within the French Sub-governance, analyze existing problems, and propose solutions.
· Participate in major decisions for the development and growth of the Free TON French Sub-governance and vote on proposals that members are authorized to accept.
· Vote in all French contests as a judge.
Secondary members will be rewarded based on their personal contributions, results, and the benefits they have brought to the development of the Free TON French Sub-governance. There are no regular rewards just for having a membership.
Secondary membership in Free TON French Sub-governance is not guaranteed for any period of time and can be limited or canceled at any time by the general vote of the members.
The rights of any secondary member may be limited or a member may be excluded from the membership for the following reasons:
· Lack or insufficient activity in fulfilling his duties as a secondary member for 1 month.
· Low loyalty to the French Sub-governance community, lack of interest in the processes within French Sub-governance, lack of results.
· Hindering the normal operation of French Sub-governance, ignoring or sabotaging decisions made by members of the community.
Voting for new secondary members
- Each of the French Sub-governance Jury judges will vote for any submission (contestant) to make the contestant a new member of the Free TON French Sub-governance.
- Each judge will vote by rating each submission (contestant) on a scale of 1-10, or the judge may reject the submission if it does not meet the mandatory requirements, or the judge may abstain from voting.
- Each judge must provide feedback on each submission (contestant).
- For a contestant to become a new member of Free TON French Sub-governance, the respective submission must receive 50% + 1 votes from those judges who actually voted for that submission.
- The current members of Free TON French Sub-governance will retain their membership after this contest ends. They are subject to all rights and duties of members stated in this contest.
· Each contestant must be a real person and can only send one submission. In the event of fraud and/or the use of multi-accounts, all submissions of this contestant will be invalidated and the winning in the contest will be canceled.
· Any winning bid may be canceled if the contestant (winner) does not provide the public key corresponding to the address sent with the bid within 72 hours of receiving such a request.
· Contestants must correctly upload their submissions to the contest (in PDF format) in order for the jury to view it. If the submission is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the candidate will be rejected by the jury.
· Contestants must send their submissions before the end of the contest. If the submission is sent late, it will not be accepted.
· All submissions must contain the contestant’s contact information, including a Telegram username, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, the submission will be rejected.
· Contestants must provide valid Free TON addresses.