FREE TON ACADEMY AIBC MALTA Nov 16-18 2021 REPRESENTATION
There’s no falta when you’re in Malta!
Riding the tail of the largest off-chain event that Free TON has attended, is another even bigger event. With an estimated 20.000 attendees arriving from all over the world, blockchain and crypto specialists alike will be flocking to AIBC Malta this November to shmooze, booze and fuse networks on the tiny island. Free TON’s partnership with Sigma proceeds our second ever off-chain event with even more passes to give away to winners across the Free TON network.
This contest offers to attract participants who can bring the largest value for networking at the Malta exhibition on 16-18th November 2021.
NOTE: at this time only European vaccinations are accepted, so unfortunately Sputnik is not sufficient.
This contest is aimed at developing recognition of Free TON, building networking relationships between active members of Free TON and the global crypto community.
Sep 1 2021 – Sep 10 2021 (hard deadline for contest results October 1, 2021)
● Prove why you deserve to represent the community at this event;
● Show your background, recognitions, awards, diplomas or any certifications you may
● Show your projects/work in Free TON;
● Must have or create a presentation/booklet/something about your use case (or any
other unique means to deliver your message – use your imagination) to be able to explain your use case on Free TON at the event. Please describe what you will do or provide what you already have.
● Answer the question, “How will I stand out at the event?”
● Answer the question, “How will this benefit Free TON?”
● Show your projects/work in Free TON;
● Follow COVID-19 guidelines and vaccination - This is very important! If you do not follow the guidelines, you might not be able to enter Malta. If you are a contest winner, but are forbidden entry for any reason whatsoever, the responsibility is wholly your own and you will forfeit your ticket(s) and reward.
· Leading stats in Academy SG Statistics - Google Sheets
- · Event and offsite networking expertise;
- · Ability to deliver a clear message (CVs/resumes with verifiable links and work will
Current Academy IMs and Jurors
1st - 5th place……………………… Nominated for attending the event and if chosen winning a free ticket, being rewarded 3000 TONs post event, the chance to have an interview, VIP dinner ticket, and spotlight in Free TON’s workshop.
For this contest there are no jury rewards, as the jury members are welcome to nominate themselves. Once all of the subgov winners are compiled, there will be a proposal sent to global gov for compensation based on the requirements stated within this document. The proposal will be put to a vote before the event.
● Members of the jury who will participate in this contest cannot vote for their own submissions and should choose “Abstain”. This will be checked.
● Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10, or may choose to reject or abstain. If you are participating in the contest, please vote “Abstain” for your own submission and leave a comment stating that you are participating.
● The minimal score threshold is an average score of 6 or greater. Any average score that is less than 6 is considered as rejected.
● To evaluate the work of the participants, the jury members must read each application in detail and leave a comment that reflects their having understood each contestants’ submission, i.e., nonspecific comments should be avoided. Each contestant must understand why they received the score that they did.
● Jurors are responsible for matching contestant IDs (see below under “Procedural Requirements”) to their submissions. If a match cannot be made, jurors can reject the submission.
● Participants must upload their submissions in PDF format. Any external links to their submission should be within the PDF. Failure to do so renders the submission as rejected.
● Every contest submission must have your Telegram ID for 2 reasons: 1) to match your ID to your submission, 2) in order to invite you to the Winners chat group once the contest is over (see “Other” below).
Once each contest is complete and the nominees are entered into a final proposal, Global Governance will vote to accept or deny the master proposal. Afterwards, a Telegram group chat will be created where all winners can ask questions and discuss details in preparation for the event, tickets will be distributed and the bonus prizes will be discussed! Hooray!