Stage One: Description of the new token standard-Essay.
Stage two: Implementation of the new token standard selected in the first stage.
Advertising period: 1 week from the date of acceptance of the offer.
Submission period: 1 week after the advertising period.
Judging period: 1 week after the submission period.
Recently, on cpunk.list, John William Johnson published an essay on the topic of economics in the web 3.0 format. It invites miners and validators to consider the possibility of providing mining with alternative tokens created on their networks. In his opinion, this innovation can ensure the growth of the entire cryptocurrency industry, as well as expand the capabilities of blockchain projects.
There have already been several attempts to reform the economy. Since 2018, the crypto community has been actively discussing how to reduce the commission load of the native coin on the created tokens, and prevent a decrease in its profitability. EIP-865, proposed by the developer Ludo Galabru in February 2018, was actively discussed by the Ethereum community, several interesting options were presented during the discussion, but not one was ever accepted.
Submit an essay on the new token standard for the Free TON network. The new standard should expand the network’s capabilities for developers and businesses, while being economically feasible for the entire Free TON network.
- Well-thought-out protection against abuse.
- The new standard should solve the problem of commission when mining alternative
tokens created on the FreeTON blockchain (Clarification: it should solve the problem of commission when receiving (mining) alternative tokens.)
- Economic justification of benefits for the ecosystem and validators.
- The opportunity to implement your offer in the Freeton ecosystem.
- The winner must upload their work to the FreeTON repository on GitHub.
- English language.
Motivation for the community:
The blockchain industry does not stand still. The reorganization of the world economy is in full swing. Before the advent of Ethereum, no one thought about the possibility of creating separate financial instruments on a single blockchain. In the aftermath, it became mainstream. In the near future, the possibility of mining alternative tokens will be implemented on one and then on all pools. How it will be implemented depends on the specifics of each blockchain.
- 50 000
- 30 000
- 20 000
- 10 000
- 5 000
- 22.214.171.124th places. 1,000
An amount equal to 15% of the total number of tokens actually awarded will be evenly distributed among all the jury members who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are required to receive the award.
An amount equal to 10% of the prize pool will be allocated for the organization of the contest.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so that it can be viewed and used in the formats described. If the work is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the work may be rejected by the jury.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the application process. If it is not submitted on time, the shipment is not counted.