DECENTRALAND.ORG (MANA) Partnership Proposal
DECENTRALAND.ORG (MANA) Partnership Proposal 1
About the Decentraland
Decentraland is a decentralized virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Within the Decentraland platform, users can create, experience, and monetize their content and applications.
The finite, traversable, 3D virtual space within Decentraland is called LAND, a non-fungible digital asset maintained in an Ethereum smart contract. Land is divided into parcels that are identified by cartesian coordinates (x,y). These parcels are permanently owned by members of the community and are purchased using MANA, Decentraland’s cryptocurrency token. This gives users full control over the environments and applications that they create, which can range from anything like static 3D scenes to more interactive applications or games.
Decentraland’s Existing Partners
Binance, Crypto.com, SuperRare, Known Origin, MakersPlace, Async Art, Rarible, Mintbase, Pixel Chain, MakerDao, Game Credits, GDA Capital, Winklevoss Capital, Skale, Matic, $Whale, Crypto Motors.
Decentraland in Numbers
The Decentraland is in the top 90 (coinmarketcap.com)
Market cap is 10 421 BTC (25/09/2020) ~120 000 000 $
The platform users are well aware of cryptocurrencies and are active in the blockchain environment.
Project’s Main Components
- 3D metauniverse, that is accessible to users globally through the web browsing software. https://decentraland.org/static/scenes4-ef79efe2aeda2e90426d20d2de0047ff.mp4
- NFT Marketplace (selling lands, skins, etc.)
- DAO stands for “Decentralized Autonomous Organization”. The Decentraland DAO owns the most important smart contracts and assets that make up Decentraland – the LAND Contract, the Estates Contract, Wearables, Content Servers and the Marketplace. It also owns a substantial purse of MANA which allows it to be truly autonomous as well as subsidize various operations and initiatives throughout Decentraland.
The Builder is a simple visual editor tool that lets you create and publish Decentraland scenes.
The Builder is an on-line tool. It runs on the browser, you don’t need to install anything.
MANA is Decentraland’s fungible, ERC20 cryptocurrency token. MANA is burned, or spent, in exchange for LAND parcels.
LAND is a non-fungible digital asset maintained in an Ethereum smart contract. LAND is divided into parcels that are referenced using unique x,y cartesian coordinates. Each LAND token includes a record of its coordinates, its owner, and a reference to a content description file
Purpose of Proposal
Create a FreeTON space in Decentraland and organize an airdrop to Decentraland’s active users.
Token distribution will be organized in two stages:
- Lottery (mini-game) in order to stimulate the audience’s interest. Smaller number of prizes, but bigger prize sizes.
- Massive airdrop to all the Decentraland’s players. Bigger number of prizes, but smaller prize sizes.
FreeTON HQ (office)
Creation of a dedicated virtual FreeTON headquarters within the Decentraland World. Binance.us, Matic network, Skale, Game Credits, Crypto Motors already have similar structures established within the said metauniverse.
The Headquarters will consist of the following:
- FreeTON branded 3D building
- A screen with a FreeTON video presentation
- Link objects: website, social media, etc.
- FreeTON advantages list
- Infographics and other visual content, that will be selected for placement
- A mining mini-game, NPCs, etc. (see Mini-game section)
The Headquarters launch will take place as a part of a bigger event, where a video presentation will be delivered. Also it is planned to launch the “Crystallomania” mini-game on the same event. The event would be expecting more than 100 attendees.
Mini-game “THE CRYSTALLOMANIA”
A crystal mine and an NPC-assistant will be located in the FreeTON Headquarters. Players will be able to communicate with the NPC, who will tell him interesting facts about FreeTON and offer to mine some crystals.
If the player agrees to play the game, he will be given a mattock, which he can use to mine crystals. The player will see the number of mined crystals in special interface window. Same interface window will have a “WITHDRAW” button, that will be linked to the landing page, where he will be able to withdraw his crystals. See Crystals Withdrawal Section.
Tokens will be distributed through the lottery. Every week any Decentraland player will be able to enter the FreeTON Headquarters and “mine” his prize (one prize per player – unique ETH address).
First Launch (first week)
|Prize Size||Number of Prizes||Subtotal|
Further Distribution (the following 6 weeks)
|Prize Size||Number of prizes||Subtotal|
Total: 235 000 tokens
There are two ways of crystals’ withdrawal for players:
- It is proposed to develop a FreeTON-style landing page where the player will have to sign in through the Etherium plugin (MetaMask, Dapper). All the Decentraland players are using similar plugins (the platform sign in procedure is currently built around them). After signing in, player will see his withdrawable crystals and a field, where he will be asked to enter his FreeTON wallet address along with the instructions on how to register one if he hasn’t done so already.
- Player is given a Chatex bot coupon with a face value or crystals amount he has mined in the game. He can use it to get his crystals via the @chatex_bot Telegram.
Distribution of tokens to all the Decentraland’s players, who have purchased their nickname or any NFT assets of Decentraland.
Token distribution will be made based on proof of stack. A scoring model will be developed and put in place in order to evaluate each DCL player’s net value and his assets’ value.
Token distribution will be made in proportion with each wallet’s score, but no less than 30 crystals per address.
Airdrop will be organized in the following way:
- Users are notified that they have received free crystals. The following communication channels will be used for that purpose: Decentraland Events Discord Channel, Decentraland Events Portal: https://events.decentraland.org/, Decentraland Telegram Chat, re-tweet on the Decentraland’s Official Twitter Account (https://twitter.com/decentraland 50 000 followers), and also via the community opinion leaders’ channels (YouTube, Twitter, Discord, etc.).
- More information in the Crystals’ Withdrawal section.
It is intended to distribute a total of 265 000 crystals through airdrop.
Total quantity of tokens distributed in two stages (mini-game + airdrop)
235 000 + 265 000 = 500 000 crystals
Involvement of the experienced blockchain users into the FreeTON project through collaboration with the world leader of blockchain virtual worlds industry.
Building a strategic relationship with a large-scale international blockchain project.
General Requirements and Rules
FreeTON style should be used in the development of all the 3D and 2D graphic elements.
To use the following logo https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/153kFeAS3kv-HE6AQGs1yuZ6d8t1nbSiR?usp=sharing and develop its 3D version.
Colours: Dark #20262A, Light #FDFDFD, Neutral #ABB4B8, Accent #0088CC, Orange #FF5F33, Green #719E64, Pink #FFBBB6, Blue #5186C1, Yellow #EEC100;
Launch Date and Duration
Stage and mini-game development and preparation: 12.10.2020 - 9.11.2020 (9.11.2020 – planned mini-game launch)
Mini-game support and availability period: 9.11.2020 - 26.12.2020
Massive airdrop preparation and execution: 9.11.2020 - 28.12.2020 (28.12.2020 – planned airdrop date)
120 000 crystals
|1||Start of works||11.10.2020||50000|
|2||Stage and mini-game launch||09.11.2020||30000|
List of planned works
|Work type||Work description|
|Management||Brief writing for the stage design.|
|Brief writing for the mini-game development.|
|Brief writing for the massive airdrop functionality.|
|Task execution management (DappCraft)|
|Support and supervision (FreeTON community)|
|Communication with the DCL Community (informing the community about the event)|
|2D-art||Development of the stage and headquarters 2D sketches|
|2D-design||Design of the 3D Stage’s UI elements|
|Social Media posts design (event announcements, etc.)|
|Landing page design development|
|3D-art||3D Stage design development|
|Development||Design of the game’s back-end architecture|
|Design of the mini-game’s back-end|
|Development of the 3D Scene’s front-end and dedicated landing-page|
|Development of the massive airdrop functionality.|
|Landing page testing|
|Airdrop functionality testing|
Total 120 000 tokens