Document status: voting approved. Contest started: Free TON Community
In the nearest half of year the next protocol should be developed for EverScale node:
- Gas feeds redesign (including removing emission)
- Drive Chain
All of these five projects could have at least the next stages:
- Development (may be in parts)
For specification discussion and development as well as MVP implementation it is planned to invite the whole community. The last, development stage is planned to delegate to one team, the winner of the previous two stages of every project (protocol). Other participants of early stages could be invited to code review and testing.
The purpose of this particular preliminary contest is to identify the participants in the development of protocols.
Submission period: 03/12/2021 - 08/12/2021
Voting (assessing) period: 08/12/2021 - 15/12/2021
One PDF file from the team with the short answers:
- why you think you have to participate;
- what is your motivation;
- CV or Resume of the team members to show their expertise;
- At least one protocol architector
- At least one Rust developer
Initial members of the DevEx sub-governance.
The team is not fake and serious in their desire.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements or vote ‘Abstain’ if they feel unqualified to judge.
- When calculating scores for passed submissions, reject means 0 points.
- Teams with an average score of 3 or higher will be able to enter the protocol design contests.
Possibility to take part in the Everscale node protocol development.