Many members of the A&S Sub-governance fulfilled their responsibilities for the develop and analyze the Free TON ecosystem, spent their time, energy, efforts on this. Now it’s time to show their importance for the development of the system and everyone must prove that he is worthy of the award. Who can apply submission:
- Organization of team work
- Organizing voting, deploying multisig, writing proposals.
- Drawing up work plans and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Maintaining statistics tables of contests, jury voting,.
- Creation of reports, advertising of contests.
- Moderation of chats and calls of Analytics & Support Sub-governance
- Creation and administration of contests
- Other socially useful activities for Analytics & Support Sub-governance
Rewarding those who have contributed to development in A&S.
October 29, 2021 to November 5, 2021 23:59 UTC.
Voting period is 5 days.
- One submission - one participant.
- Participants should provide all details about their work (screenshots, links to their work etc) in PDF.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- Every contest submission must have an identifiable contact that can be matched with your discussion forum description. If you did not provide a discussion forum description, then your submission must provide links to your online persona, such as a Telegram ID (preferred) or other direct contact information that can confirm that the work submitted is your own. If you fail to provide a means to verify that the submission is your own work, your submission may be rejected.
- Participants must submit work that they completed between April 2021 and October 27, 2021.
- Do not submit those works and activities that you have already submitted to other contests! The same activity should not be rewarded twice.
- Jurors intend to participate in the contest by providing submissions, lose their right to vote in the contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements or vote “Abstain” if they feel unqualified to judge.
- To get the best result and achieve the objectives of the contest, jurors must provide valuable feedback using the evaluation criteria specified in the competition. Justify your decision on each application.
- The Jury must be objective and give reasons for their assessment.
- The Jury should reject duplicate, incomplete, or inappropriate submissions.
To reward the participants, funds of 40,000 TON Crystal have been allocated, this motivation will be spent in full. Funds are allocated from the budget of A&S SG. The reward will be distributed among the participants who have proven their activity.
40,000 TON Crystal will be distributed as a percentage according to the points scored. The reward will be paid to all participants who have scored more than 5 points.
The calculation of the distribution of prizes by percentage will be made in an Excel table. The formula is given below.
=IF((PrizeFund/(SUM(Submissions With Avg. Score>Score Threshold)-(Score Threshold*(COUNTIF(Submissions With Avg.Score>Score Threshold))) (Submission Avg. Score - Score Threshold))>0;(Prize Fund/(SUM(Submissions With Avg. Score>Score Threshold) - (Score Threshold (COUNTIF(Submissions With Avg.Score>Score Threshold)))*(Submission Avg. Score - Score Threshold));0)
Prize Fund = 40k
Score Threshold = 5 Submissions With Avg. Score >=5
Dynamic values: Submission Avg. Score
An amount equal to 10% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback. The reward will be calculated in proportion to the votes left, abstain - will not count towards the award.