This contest is for those who helped with Surf Blockchain Communicator translation and help with moderation.
Encourage participants who helped translate Surf into international languages that are available on the ton.surf. One language is one step towards decentralization and attracting new community members.
Type of reward:
3,000 TONs for each participant. See evaluation criteria.
Participants nomination criteria:
- Have taken the initiative
- They helped with translation and chat moderation. Can confirm it
- Time and effort spent during all time
Participants must add into submission: screenshots, confirmation from the Surf chat admins that the work has been completed, wallet address, and Telegram username.
They will continue to help with translation and moderation.
- Jurors should vote only 0 - zero results/not relevant work or 10 - work is done.
- Feedback is mandatory in order to collect any rewards.
- An amount equal to 10% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback. This percentage will be awarded on the following basis:
- The percentage of tokens awarded to the jury will be distributed based on the number of votes each juror casts.
- For example, if one juror votes 50 times and another juror votes 5 times, the juror who votes 50 times will get 10 times more tokens than the juror who votes 5 times.
None of the aforementioned individuals are US citizens or part of US entities.
is it approved yet and how to join and start our work?
What language can you translate to?
i want to translate it into indonesian
Hello, great idea. Only probably should be divided by language. You can discuss this at https://t.me/joinchat/BLPsUBmI2atRp1QNgegrnA
When the payments to the Surf’s translators will be made?
Can I join this?? I am from Indonesia
Can I join this?? I am from china
I’m italian. I think that the italian translation need a huuuuge improvement.
@trebilio from Telegram
Hey, I believe that Arabic should be one of the main languages implemented.
I speak Arabic fluently and can translate English to Arabic very easily as it’s my native language.
First wave of corrections made to all 888 keys on lokalise.
Tomorrow I will check again for a second wave.
Seems like the previous translation was made by Google or Yandex translator.
Just to make a little example (I could write a book with many many more)…“token” was too often translated with the italian word “tonnellate”, which is not token but “tons”. Nonsense hehehe.
Another example: “Free TON” is the name of the currency and must not be translated. But I found it translated too often with “TON gratuito” … Did you ever see Bitcoin translated in your native language? Bitcoin would be translated in italian with something like “Electronic currency”, no sense at all. heheheheh
Hi, I am a member and translator of Free TON Wiki, can I join and start translating Surf to Azerbaijani language? We already have a Free TON telegram group of Azerbaijani members interested in Free TON project, some of them contacted me about language issues while using TON Surf application. I have already done most of the work for Azerbaijani wiki, and now I think we can attract more people through the help of TON Surf application.
Heyo! Do you need russian translators by chance?
Hi. I can quality translate into the Ukrainian language.
In Ukrainian also. Is this contest started?
You can check on gov.freeton.org then click proposal. Only way to know: starting or not.