Proposal: Private CryptoNumiz Sub-governance

It is very important to introduce private Sub-governances properly, and this is it. Thanks to the authors, full support!

2 Likes

Many dankas kind person :slight_smile:

We certainly hope so! That’s the idea.

1 Like

Well, this is an interesting approach to business! :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

I support the proposals. Sounds like a cool project!

2 Likes

I support the proposals. It’s a great project!

2 Likes

Hello. Great idea. I myself am a novice numismatist. It would be a great idea to create an analogue in cryptocurrency.

2 Likes

Passed👍

CryptoNumiz Proposal

2 Likes

First contest ready! Just need the Free TON subgov interface and we’re ready to rock. Who wants to see a sneak peek at the first contest?

Ah wait! Need our own forum space too :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: Yes, sneaky-sneaky ))))

Waiting

4 Likes

Ron все таки решил осуществить свою идею, о которой говорил в своём первом интервью

3 Likes

абсолютно согласен с идеей

Thank you for your initiative ! All the best wishes

Is this private subgovernance centralised in free ton blockchain network?

Yes, this is the first in class private project in Free TON Ecosystem.

1 Like

Not just me. I’m one small piece. It’s a whole team of top folks. We’re a bit delayed because now we’re doing everything through the TrueNFT concept. Backend team hard at work, but it takes time. Hang in there. Major things coming. CryptoNumiz will end up bigger and more badass than even we thought at fist. I can’t say much more, but when you see it, you’ll understand the scale of what we’re up to. It’s BIG! That’s part of the reason for the delay.

3 Likes

No. Like any partner of Free TON it’s a company. In this case it’s a DAO built strictly on the Free TON blockchain. First of its kind. As such though, CryptoNumiz does not answer to anyone except its own team. This subgovernance is private, because it is funded by tokens of the members of CryptoNumiz and never asked for any Free TON community governance tokens. As a result, it can make its own decisions as to how it is run. Make sense?

P.S. It’s a great concept. We hope others take note and use this concept to form best practices.

2 Likes

Right, but one that doesn’t ask for tokens but rewards them out of its own pocket. That’s the key here.

Amazing, It’s cool and brilliant.
Any difference b/w the NFTs and Numiz?

1 Like

Numiz will be TrueNFTs and everything will be done through a DeBot

3 Likes

Here is a Russian-language article about Private CryptoNumiz SG. When you are fully launched, we will update the information.
w

2 Likes