Listing TON Crystal on Binance exchange

I don’t think that Binance at this moment is a good idea( There will be a big pressure from regulators, I wish to see there Bithumb or Huobi as well

1 Like

What will cause this pressure and who exactly will they press? After all, all the most famous crypto projects are traded on Binance…

Бинанс хорошая биржа, и размещение на ней даст отличные объемы торгов. Но будет ли этого достаточно? Я как понимаю многие здесь опасаются сливов от крупных держателей, которые получили огромное количество кристаллов на старте, но как ни крути их нужно выбивать из слабых рук и тогда можно прогнозировать какую то динамику по графикам. Бинанс для этого подойдёт лучше всех.

1 Like

As stated above, the listing will provide short-term gains with subsequent adjustments. The token is expected to rise after listing on Binance. But it is impossible to predict how long this growth will last. It is possible that the adjustment will lead to a depreciation.
The token is too young, early listing on major exchanges could kill it. This is necessary to form a message from traders so that more currency pairs appear on other exchanges. Most importantly, the ecosystem itself must show growth. Constantly prove your effectiveness. Unfortunately, my opinion will be disappointing for you, the token will need another five years to show significant growth. Listing on exchanges has little effect on this.
Community growth, interest in the token and new technologies.
This is what can accelerate price increases.
I think that TON is simply not ready for this.

But don’t be discouraged. Now is the best time to buy and store. In 5-10 years, you will be a little stronger.

Hm… In my opinion, this is a disastrously long time in such a rapidly developing and changing Crypto World!

This is the whole point. Blockchain technology was far ahead of its time. Now the price is speculation in the markets. In my opinion, TON is one of the strongest platforms and it will only grow. All conditions for growth have been created.
For the price, TON is surprisingly stable. It’s actually pretty cool. The rest of the altcoins are strongly tied to the bitcoin price, and this also applies to ether. The tone stands somewhere to the side, maintaining its position. If TON goes up, then it has nothing to do with Bitcoin. Do you understand what I mean?
The TON developers have created something unique. Has an independent meaning. The challenge for the community is to preserve this value first and foremost. And I am glad that TON has not become a subject of rapid enrichment due to speculation, which means that it will maintain its course due to its even distribution among the participants.
Don’t rush, money doesn’t like rushing.

2 Likes

exchanges will list ton itself if they find a trend about ton in mainstream media, so do hard work for a success of ton token.

2 Likes

Yes, I perfectly understand what you are talking about and also highlight this strong side of TON Crystal.
In general, I agree that it is probably not yet time for listing on Binance, but it definitely should not be the timeline that you indicated above! 5-10 years old !? This is absolutely not serious. :sunglasses:

Oh no! Friend! Of course not! I talked about a serious increase in the price of TON that will occur in this range. In terms of listing, TON has to overcome the barrier to form it. Define a clear and understandable vector of development. Then we will be sure that every stage of development will find a response in the form of price increases.
In general, I support listing on major exchanges, but it worries me. There are a number of unresolved problems now. For example, a wave of fraudulent projects disguised as TON accompanying this stream of negative information. Many projects are still under development.
TON must overcome these challenges before going public. And we have all the possibilities for this.

All I’m trying to say is that listing on major exchanges must be timely. You need to prepare well for this event.

2 Likes

Да будет рост💪🏼 Меня это интересует любыми способами😄

I also had such an idea - does the Free TON community need their own crypto-exchange?) Who thinks - does it make sense? Or is it likely that there are much more problems here than something needed?)

У меня возникла еще такая мысль - а не нужна ли сообществу Free TON своя собственная крипто-биржа?) Кто как считает - есть ли в этом смысл? Или скорее всего здесь гораздо больше проблем, нежели какого-то толка?)

2 Likes

Напиши пропозал конкурса «Собственная биржа Free TON», а называться она будет TONLAND или TONANCE или FREEDOM или TONDOM или MarkeTON

Мы как раз думали сделать, что то похожее, только дать еще возможность проектам нашего сообщества размещать свои токены внутри биржи, что даст возможность проектам которые двигаются и развиваются повысить свою ликвидность. А проект https://freetoncrystal.com разработан для того, чтоб больше людей могло узнавать о сообществе, мы привлечем новые идеи, специалистов и инвестиции, и тогда сможем двигаться к топ 50 криптовалют, а потом и к топ 10.
Вы можете разместить бесплатно любую информацию у нас на проекте, и мы расскажем о вас своим посетителям. Добавить проект — Free TON Crystal
Нам нужна ваша поддержка на рекламную компанию и PR, вы можете посмотреть на TON Seed Beta - crowdfunding platform of the Free TON , что мы подавали на заявку и какой наш проект сейчас https://freetoncrystal.com , мы завершили 90% без поддержки и не стоим на месте, ведь наша цель привлечение пользователей во благо сообщества. Помогая нам, Вы поможете узнать о Всех Нас.

Мы за совместные достижения, кто хочет, мы можем создавать все вместе, по любым вопросам и вопросам сотрудничества пишите в телеграм @NobleEarl
С Ув. NobleEarl

1 Like

Ваш сайт у меня в закладках. :sunglasses: :+1:

Речь идёт о бирже, а у вас же не биржа?

Я и написал про биржу

Но что бы, это реализовать необходимо финансирование, команда есть, как будет готовое предложение мы разместим.

Присоединяйтесь к нам, мы за взаимоподдержку, а не конкуренцию)

1 Like