The @fovbot project (fovbot.org) is a platform for professional management of groups (chats) in Telegram. The basis of the platform is the @fovbot bot, which has advanced platform functionality. In addition, the @fovbot platform includes more than 12,000 clone bots of the main bot, which, from the user point of view, have the same functionality as the main bot, i.e. used to manage groups and have monetized ad inventory. The @fovbot project started in 2017 and is currently one of the most popular tools for automating community management in Telegram.
Below is a short summary of the main functionality of the @fovbot platform:
- Greetings — when a new user enters the chat, @fovbot automatically displays a prepared welcome message.
- Commands — the chat administrator can create special commands, aimed to deliver preset information for the chat participants (users).
- Publishing — instant posting to chat or preparation of delayed posting.
- Reputation — enabled by default and determines which participant has been thanked and how many times he/she received appreciation in the chat.
- Branding — cloning @fovbot in a chat with a customized avatar and set nickname set by the chat administrator.
- Chat timezone configuration.
- Option to select the interface language of @fovbot.
- Configuring withdrawal parameters and cryptocurrency rates used in the chat.
- Removing messages with links — both external and of the @username type, if it is a link to a channel, chat or bot.
- Removing reposts from channels, forwarding messages from bots and from any other accounts.
- Clearing the chat from system messages (about user login/deletion, etc.), removing operational messages that match the specified conditions.
- Display cryptocurrency rates: /btc, / ton, /eth or /rates.
- Prohibition of adding bots/users.
- Setting standard greeting (“Welcome, @username”).
- Spam block inside all chats.
A number of new features are being developed, the implementation of which will help our users to manage the community more efficiently, thereby making @fovbot even more technologically advanced.
The undoubted popularity of @fovbot is due to the following factors:
- Focus on the Telegram. The project is focused only on Telegram, because the @fovbot team considers Telegram as the most technologically advanced messenger, and also fully shares the ideological views of the founders of Telegram.
- Technological excellence and product leadership. The developed functionality of the @fovbot platform allows you to satisfy any needs of the owners and administrators of groups, and the implemented technical solution guarantees high speed and ensures the stable operation of the platform.
- Optimal combination of extra and free features.
- Fast and responsive support.
About @fovbot in facts and numbers
- more than 111,000,000 users in groups (total number of users in all groups);
- more than 168,000 groups (active groups);
- more than 12,000 clone bots;
- more than 10,000 actively paying customers;
- @fovbot is very loyal to cryptocurrency payments: currently BTC, ETH, USDT, LTC, DASH, DOGE are integrated as payment means
- @fovbot is popular in a crypto community, a number of crypto projects use @fovbot to manage their groups via Telegram; a number of groups associated with the project Free TON use @fovbot.
About the collaboration between Free TON and @fovbot
We see the following main points of mutually beneficial cooperation.
For Free TON:
- promotion of the project through the advertising capabilities of the @fovbot platform;
- significant expansion of the project’s user base;
- increasing the utility of the cryptocurrency and the project generally by using Free TON Crystals to pay for any @fovbot services.
- financing of the development of new platform functionality;
- financing of the lease of infrastructure;
- increasing awareness of @fovbot as a brand.
- Initial token request:
- Development and integration of the Free TON related functionality: 450,000 Free TON Crystals
- Distribution of tokens to users, including compensation for discounts on platform services: 250,000 Free TON Crystals
- For achieving goals:
- 45,000 Free TON Crystals for every 1,500,000 impressions (Impressions = Telegram post views), capped 9,000,000 monthly and 108,000,000 yearly
- 3,000 Free TON Crystals for every 1,000 unique users brought to Free TON, capped at 3,000,000 Free TON Crystals (1,000,000 unique users)
- 1,000 Free TON Crystals for every 100 payments made with Free TON Crystals, capped at 100,000 Free TON Crystals
- Total: 700,000 + 3,240,000 (if target is reached) + 3,000,000 (if target is reached) + 100,000 (if target is reached)
Distribution of tokens to users
The distribution of tokens among users will be carried out:
- By reputation. When users reach reputation levels, they will be credited with a specified amount of Free TON Crystals. Reputation “cheating” will be suppressed automatically using @fovbot mechanisms.
- As a part of the referral system for new users of Free TON wallets. In this case, @fovbot’s verification / protection mechanisms will operate from inviting “fake” users.
- For reaching a level in the referral system (for invited admins / advertisers).
- For adding admins more than a specified number (for example, 3,5,10, 100) chat @fovbot. With control from the addition of the fake chats.
- Random delivery of Free TON Crystals to active chat participants with a reputation from “+1”.
- For a significant contribution to the formation of the Free TON community. This item is poorly formalized, as it can be different actions marked by the community.
User involvement in the microeconomics of the Free TON using @fovbot
One of the main aim that our team sets for itself is to involve users in the regular use of Free TON Crystal to pay for various actions. This will create a demand for Free TON Crystal and increase the value of the token in the eyes of existing and new users to increase the utilitarianism of the economy.
It is planned to achieve this goal by:
- Providing users with a discount when paying for various purchases in Free TON Crystal. Since we plan to implement a number of new (paid) features in @fovbot (and its clones/copies), it is possible to provide automatic discounts when paying in Free TON Crystal.
- Creating mechanisms by which all participants in the process (user, chat admin, @fovbot, Free TON, third parties) will be interested in making payments using Free TON Crystal.
Development and integration of the Free TON related functionality
Create a branded bot @fovTONbot and transfer at least 50,000 chats with at least 50,000,000 users to it during 2021.
Advertising the Free TON project by using short (no more than 120 characters) text messages about Free TON when performing @fovTONbot and @fovbot system functions (greeting new users, deleting spam, other system messages): at least 50,000 impressions per day (1.5 million per month) throughout 2021.
Conducting bounty programs among users with the accrual of Free TON Crystals to their wallets and providing settlements using Free TON Crystals. At the same time, it is planned to involve an audience of at least 1,000,000 unique users.
Introduction of new functionality that allows administrators to monetize their chats:
a. Free TON Crystals wallet. Owners of Free TON Crystals wallets will have the opportunity to perform several basic operations: deposit / withdraw Free TON Crystals, forward / send Free TON Crystals, create a voucher in Free TON Crystals, make payments for platform services in Free TON Crystals. Transfers between wallets can be made by UserName, ID, according to the user’s Message from any public chat, as well as by “issuing a voucher”. Receipts can be:
i. Private. With the help of a “private” voucher, you can transfer coins anonymously (the recipient will not have information from whom he received the transfer).
ii. Deferred. Such a voucher can not be activated (get Free TON Crystals on it) before the specified time.
iii. “Interval”. The ability to activate a receipt only at specified time intervals.
iv. Disposable/reusable. One-time voucher can only be activated once by one user. Reusable receipts can be activated many times, but only by different (unique) users.
v. Reputational. Activation of the voucher is possible only by users who have reached a certain level of “reputation”.
vi. Linked to the chat. Activation is available only by chat participants.
vii. Personal.A receipt can only be activated by a specific user.
viii. With a random amount. A given number of vouchers with different (random) denominations, with a given total amount, is issued. The user can activate the voucher only once, receiving a random amount of Free TON Crystals.
ix. Combined. A combination of the above properties of receipts.
b. Ability to control access to private chats. The chat administrator adds @fovbot or @fovTONbot to his chat, giving him admin rights (including the right to add / remove users, as well as the right to delete links). A user who wants to get into such a private chat receives a link to @fovbot from the admin, starts it and receives information about the terms (cost) of the subscription, receives data for payment and pays for access (from his Free TON wallet) , receives a link to access the chat from the bot. At the same time, the bot records the number of paid days and tracks the renewal of the subscription by the user. If the user does not renew the subscription in a timely manner, then he receives a warning/notification from the bot about the need for payment, and if this warning is ignored, the bot is automatically removed from the chat.
c. Possibility of paid placement of ads in the chat. The chat administrator adds @fovbot to his chat, gives him admin rights, in the “ads” section of the bot forms the conditions for placing a paid ad: the maximum number of characters, the cost in Free TON Crystals that will be debited from the user’s wallet, the date and time allowed for the ad, the ability to use media (photos, audio, video). A user who plans to place an ad goes to the appropriate section @fovbot or @fovTONbot, learns the terms, and starts the payment mechanism in Free TON Crystals. After completing his actions, the ad goes to the chat admin for moderation and, with his consent, is published at the appointed time in the chat. If the chat admin refuses to publish the ad, the funds in Free TON Crystals are returned to the user, who tried to place an ad.
d. Control of the referral system. Using the referral system, users of @fovbot who have invited chat admins or advertisers via the referral link are rewarded. The reward of these users will be carried out with the help of a bot, the reward is paid in Free TON Crystals.
e. The possibility of collective fundraising (crowdfunding) for the needs and ideas of the community. The chat admin creates an ad in the chat that describes the fundraising goals and the total amount to be raised. Chat users using @fovbot to pay for their participation in Free TON Crystals. The paid funds are transferred to the “Treasury” (General wallet) of the chat.
f. Create shared chat wallets (“Treasury”). Access to spending funds from the General chat wallet (Treasury) is carried out using @fovbot with confirmation/consent from all users designated as «treasurers»: this can be admins, moderators, and ordinary chat users. In addition to funds from crowdfunding, all funds from donations also fall into the «Treasury».
g. Create a snapshot of trades in chat rooms. Users can create “Deals” in which the sale/purchase of something will be offered. The “Deal” will describe what you plan to sell/buy, the price and other conditions. Chat users can find “Deals” in the corresponding section and participate in them. To implement the transaction, an (anonymous) exchange of messages between users will be organized. The mechanism for implementing this functionality creates an analog of the “Guarantor/Safe” on forums, with a multi-level system for resolving conflicts of interest (chat moderator, chat admin, @fovbot representative, @fovbot admin).
h. The need for chat users to invite a specified number of new users to get full rights in the chat (the ability to write in the chat, etc.). The ability for the chat admin to create conditions for new users to stay in the chat: in order to be able to write in the chat, you need to bring/invite a given number of new users. At the same time, the chat admin can assign a bonus in Free TON Crystals for newly brought users. Free TON Crystals paid as a bonus for invited new users, can be debited both from the admin’s wallet and from the account (wallet) of the “Treasury” of the chat.
i. Donation in chat (for subscription and other purposes). The chat admin creates a link with which the user (anyone) can pay for a subscription to @fovbot (or other purposes) in Free TON Crystals from their crypto wallet.
j. Transfers in Free TON Crystals between chat users. Transfers to Free TON Crystals between chat users using commands for @fovbot. Transfers can be made by UserName, ID, according to the user’s Message from any public chat, as well as by “issuing a private voucher”. With the help of a «private voucher», you can transfer tokens anonymously (the recipient will not understand from whom he received the coins).
k. Create task schedulers for administrators. The chat admin can create a “Task” for users of his chat using the Task description, creating the corresponding link, setting the number of coins in Free TON Crystals that the user(s) who completed the Task will receive. Confirmation of the Task is carried out by the chat admin, @fovbot transfers funds for the Task.
l. Purchase of rights in the chat (seller, local, moderator, admin etc). Users can purchase various rights: admin, moderator, arbitrator, guarantor etc In addition, the user cannot purchase the right, but make a pledge that ensures the fulfillment of their obligations.
Payment for this and any other functionality of @fovbot will be possible in Free TON Crystals, which will create significant volumes of use of Free TON Crystals, which means it will create the preconditions for widespread distribution and recognition of the coin. Together with conducting bounty campaigns, this will help chat administrators to accomplish their tasks more easily.
The figures below show prototypes of interfaces for new functionality and advertising inventory related to the Free TON project.
We can consider a full transition to payments only in Free TON Crystals as part of the partial or full functionality of @fovbot.
CEO at @fovbot
If accepted, wallet address for token distribution is as follows: