During long community discussions we decided to make a pilot version of NFT & GameFi Alliance proposal dedicated to only two Alliance projects / members: ChessNFT and Grandbazar.
By this pilot we want to test alliance programs and concentrate on:
|Q2 2022||Q3 2022|
|Coverage of target audience||1 500 000||3 000 000|
|New Users/Accounts||15 000||35 000|
|Transactions||150 000||500 000|
|Q2 2022||Q3 2022|
|Discord||10 000||25 000|
|Telegram||7 500||15 000|
|12 000||30 000|
Creators Fund purpose - give money guarantee or purchasing the rights from EPIC Creators (who has rights to content and audience) to be minted as NFT on Everscale blockchain.
Funds and individual investors who will participate in Creators Fund program get 100% EVER’s match as equivalent of their fiat spendings, all EVERs will be locked by any current staking mechanism for 2 or more years.
ChessNFT and Grandbazar TIP3.1 tokens will be issued on flatqube.io and flex. We plan to support these projects by adding liquidity to their EVER pairs. So project teams can organize incentives programs for user base growth relying on such program.
We plan to expose Everscale in front of a massive (hundreds of millions of people) global chess enthusiasts base. This will also help chessnft.com (an official partnership with FIDE) to attract a user base to the project / Everscale.
An example of the upcoming product placement is an Indian movie to be released in June 2022 with 20 minutes exposure to chess and NFT (on Everscale). According to the official broadcaster (#1 in India) only the Indian viewership is estimated at 100+ million viewers with global numbers to further increase this.
The link to the original NFT & GameFi Alliance proposal with more detailed description of all programs.
To complete pilot program, 12.5М EVERs is needed, distributed the following way:
- Marketing - 4М EVERs.
- Creators Fund - 6M EVERs.
- Liquidity Program - 1.5M EVERs.
- Sponsorships and product placements - 0.5M EVERs.
- GameFi Guild - 0.5M EVERs.
GrandBazar – is The Everscale-based platform that facilitates the creation, sale,
and purchase of ownership rights to digital works/items via non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
The platform works as a non-custodial service, meaning that users store NFTs in some
custom TTWs to which the platform does not have access. The buying and selling of NFT
are done through the platform’s smart contracts.
GrandBazar is using True NFT Standard:
- Information about its items owner is included in the initial data of the token, which makes it possible to find it when searching;
- The data is placed in a separate non-removable contract, thus forming something like a search index, which is recreated when the owner changes.
Chess NFT specialized marketplace in partnership with FIDE started with the World Chess Championship in Dubai Unique Chess and Moments Collections.
Chess NFT is committed to onboarding new users to web3 through the Everscale blockchain, focusing on the audience of chess enthusiasts to bring a power of web3 technologies for the world chess community.
The project team closely cooperates with the FIDE management and supports the social initiatives of the international federation by their NFT collections.
- Chessbase India - 885 K subscribers
- FIDE.com - 2-6 M monthly audience
- chess.com - 78 M audience
- 2+1 movie - 100M+ audience
– Direct Product Placement in Indian movie “2+1”:
– FIDE logos and speech references
– Demonstration of chessnft.com interfaces
– Integration into the storyline connected characters related to chess and NFT collections created specifically for the chessnft project by a young artist.
April 2022 promo, May 2022 - release.