This contest is a logical continuation of the Airdrop Mechanics 1 contest. Obviously, the offer with the distribution of tokens through mini-games won. Therefore, the purpose of this contest is to determine the mechanics of mini-games, the algorithm for scoring, the algorithm for distributing awards. Since, according to the proposal of winner of Airdrop Mechanics 1 contest, a series of mini-games will be implemented, all of them must be different in mechanics, otherwise it is possible to create a bot that emulates a game. Therefore, a mini-game can be implemented for each top 10th proposal of this contest.
Starts July 20 2020; ends Aug 10, 2020 12:00 PM UTC
Approaching the moment of distribution of tokens among the general public.
• High complexity (impossibility ideally) of software emulation of the game
• Ease to play for people with a wide range of gaming abilities
• The fun of the game
• Creating the feeling of winning something valuable
• 10 minutes per game limit
• Semantic connection with blockchain technology is desirable, but not required
• Reasonable separation of winners and losers according to the score
• Reasonable distribution of tokens among participants
Please note that this contest isn’t aimed for the final code of the game in the program language.
Participants must provide a general description (graphic schemes are welcome) of the game process, the process of scoring, distribution of tokens.
The top 10 winners, based on jury votes, will receive the following awards:
Highest rated……………………… 15,000 Tons
2nd highest rated……………………14,000 Tons
10th highest rated ………… ……….6,000 Tons
Jury members who vote…………. 5% of all total tokens awarded and distributed to winners
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens and entities.