This is a content creation in which participants will create contents that will promote and also bring publicity to the Free TON platform. It will be held at vyper.ai (a unique platform for holding such contests) open to everyone. It will consist of various tasks that will help publicize the Free TON platform.
Hundreds/thousands of content creators creating different content that brings more awareness to the Free TON platform. Also, it will attract new users and investors to the community.
2 days after the contest has been approved - 1 month later.
i.e If the contest gets approved on 8th Dec 2020, it will run till 9th Jan 2021.
A countdown clock will be boldly shown on the contest page.
All participants in the contest will perform the same tasks.
For every task done, participants receive some points which can help them rank up.
Whereas some other points are given based on how well the participant did the task. (example, points for video creation will be given based on the quality, number of views, likes, etc).
Tasks will include:
- Following Free TON on all social media platforms available.
- Making a meme about Free TON.
- Writing a detailed article about Free TON (at least 500 words)
- Making a video about Free TON (at least 2 minute video)
- And some other effective tasks.
1 month after the start date. A countdown clock will be boldly shown on the contest page.
- Each participant will sign up for the contest on the site where it is hosted, and the contest manager from the backend can confirm the number of participants involved and ensure that they are humans.
- Each partcipant of the contest will also be required to join the Free TON forum.
- Each participant will follow up Free TON on all social media platform where possible
- Each participant will have to create individual content about Free TON. This content includes; Article writing, Video creation, Meme creation, etc.
The total number of participants is limitless as only those between 1 - 100 will be rewarded.
1st - 6,000 TON
2nd - 4,000 TON
3rd - 2,000 TON
(4th - 10th) - 850 TON
(11th - 20th) - 650 TON
(21th - 50th) - 450 TON
(51th - 100th) - 250 TON
10 Random participants from (100th - Nth) - 100 TON
Contest management - 3000 TON (Considering that this will be big, people will be employed to crosscheck all submissions from participants.)
Total ≈ 49,950 TON.
Notice: 1% of the total budget will be needed before the contest begins in order to set things up (payment to the site where the contest will be hosted, etc).
This is a screenshot of how the contest page looks like
Anyone can participate in the contest, but Free TON does not distribute TONs to US citizens/entities.