Contest: DeEducation №1

I’ve finished an education by this theme. I’m ready to pass an exam from November 10 to 23

Finished an education and ready to pass an exam from November 10 to 23 too

I’ve finished an education by this theme. I’m ready to pass an exam from November 10 to 23

I’ve finished an education by this theme. I’m ready to pass an exam from November 10 to 23.

I’ve finished an education by this theme. I’m ready to pass an exam from November 10 to 23.

“I’ve finished an education by this theme. I’m ready to pass an exam from November 10 to 23”

“I’ve finished an education by this theme. I’m ready to pass an exam from November 10 to 23”