This script is suitable for quick deployment of a wallet from scratch. Performing the necessary actions before receiving tokens and after.
The process takes about a minute (not counting the waiting time for tokens for Step2) and you will receive a ready-made wallet.
The script automatically performs all the necessary actions with the wallet, you only need to get tokens.
- Download used files.
- Unzip and create folders.
- Actions with the wallet.
- Saving keys and logs.
- Creating the hostname.addr and msig.keys.json files that are needed for the node to work.
- Create a wallet link (ton.live).
- Performing a test transaction for 5 tokens (5,000,000,000) to the address -1: 2e66c896772a6a936d4077ca3472af27bc80bb307b920c8d87b48e6bd066c46d
Step 1 - Perform the initial operations before receiving the raw address.
Next, you need to get tokens.
For convenience, you can use the balance check.
Step 2 requires a positive balance!
Step 2 - Other wallet preparation processes.
The scripts are raw, use strictly in the order: D
Small wallet to simplify the sending of tokens.
- Balance check
- Sending tokens (the number of tokens and the address are indicated in the pop-up windows)
- Link to account (ton.live) Uses the files created by wallet.sh:
/ tonos-cli / tonos-cli
/tonos-cli/data/rawaddr.txt - your raw address
/tonos-cli/data/phrase.txt - your seed phrase
It is better to run scripts from the root directory, first allow the execution of chmod + x wallet.sh and chmod + x sw.sh
Everything was done quickly, there may be errors, check the log files
Tested on Ubuntu 18.04