Analytics & Support Sub-Governance Update Proposal: Membership change
This document implements the Sub-governance Update Procedure to change the membership.
Any newly added members will receive the same rights and duties that Members (or Initial Members) have, including voting rights and the right to sign transactions in Sub-governance.
Any removed members will lose their rights and duties that they previously received as Members (or Initial Members), including voting rights and the right to sign transactions in Sub-governance.
The following members will be added as a Members:
- Elsbet (@ElsbethTheOne) – public key
- Konstantin (@Artistmail) – public key:
- Vlad V. (@FastSha) – public key:
- Lazarev Vladimir (@lvv365) – public key:
- Eugene Morozov (@emmorozov) – public key:
The following members will be removed from the Members (or Initial Members):
- Polina Vishnevskaya (@lina_poline0220) – 91cde0c68da5883a5fdf7bf63f72e53235f4f0fd865634554f9d46a8e765a08c
- Ron Millow (@ronmillow) – 4c9b659bfa4d1bdc6f2e60e84a326094b35c64a7e1e6aa95055a2b9c51f9c162
- Fedor Skuratov (@teodorix) – b624092041b68554db7c011f08da7ae12fb8a3ccb69c907193d3335fe7b50691
Changes will take effect immediately after a minimum of 50% + 1 vote of the Subgovernance Members votes in favor.